There is a false notion that people with bald heads do not have to take care of their scalp. Nevertheless, what people forget is that, if they want to maintain a healthy and clean bald head then the process would take a lot of time. It is important to note that everything in this world takes time. In addition to this, taking care of the bald head is pretty much equal to styling or coloring your hair.
People with hair have one benefit over people with bald head i.e., hair or any uber-cool hairstyle hides the scalp of a person whereas a person with bald head has to make sure that the bald head looks healthy. If a person with a bald head begins to mistreat their scalp then it would simply lead to peel, dry and also blemish the hair. It is imperative for people with bald heads to keep their heads moisturized at all costs. Here, moisturization doesn’t mean that you’ve to put some lotion on your scalp.
The art to keep a bald head healthy is to exfoliate the skin of the head with an appropriate form of shampoos. Make sure that you make use of the products appropriately which would help you to moisturize your head on regular intervals. If you want to take proper care of your bald head then go through the tips mentioned below also you can get a best moisturizer for bald head:
- First, you’re going to have to make your hair wet with an appropriate amount of warm water. Make sure that you squirt a mild shampoo that would contain moisturizing property directly on your head.
- The next step is simple and quite straightforward if you massage your shampoo all over your head. Then use your fingertips to gently massage the sides, front, back and top of your head. Once you’re done with the moisturization part, rinse off the scrub.
- If you want to keep your bald head clean and smooth then the only thing that you can do is exfoliate the scrub. Now, rub the exfoliating scrub directly on the head, exactly the way you did with shampoo. The massage & rinse your head.
- Now, it is time for you to dry off your head with a fresh towel.
- Once your head is free from water, take a pea-size volume of nonalcohol-based moisturizer on your head. Make sure that you apply your moisturizers across the scalp with your clean hands. Have patience for 10 minutes to dry the moisturizer.
- Lastly, make sure that you apply either an SPF 40 or SPF 60 PA+++ head. In addition to this, the sunscreen shouldn’t give an irritable feeling after it is applied. You have to apply the sunscreen the same way you applied shampoo and moisturizer. Here sunscreen would prevent sunburn on the scalp as this would ultimately lead to drying and peeling.
Make sure that you exfoliate for around once or twice a week. Too much of exfoliation would dry off the skin on the top of your head and later the area will feel a lot of irritation.